I’m out to bust a myth – that weight loss is impossible for women in mid-life!
How do I know this is not a fact?
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist I’ve worked with hundreds of women who’ve discovered the secrets to weight loss specifically for women 40ish and beyond.
Weight loss in mid life … if you’ve gained 10 to 25 pounds in the last few years … keep reading
It’s called “weight creep.” Those hardly noticeable 1-3 pounds accumulated each year beginning in your late 30’s.
At the time you don’t think much of it. You may start each ‘New Year’ vowing to lose those few pounds but somehow they never leave your waistline.
By the time you reach your 40’s-50’s it appears that those innocently accumulated few pounds decides to park right in your mid-section.
Do I detect a theme here, mid-section, mid-age?
Weight gain in all the wrong places? Weight loss is possible!
Can you say “yes” to the following questions:
- Are your clothes becoming uncomfortably tighter each year?
- When you look at recent photos are you disappointed to see how much weight you’ve gained compared to your sister, cousin, friend?
- When you look in the mirror are you frustrated at seeing a pot belly that doesn’t disappear no matter what you eat (or don’t?)
- Are you starting to wonder if you’ll ever be able to lose and keep the weight off? Have you thought, what if I don’t stop gaining weight, what will happen to my health, to me?
How would your life be different if you …
- Stopped gaining weight?
- Started losing weight without starving yourself?
- Fit back into your favorite clothes?
- Have the energy to do the things you dream of?
- Love the body you see in the mirror?
It’s true! There is a solution for losing weight and keeping it off for women in mid-life.
No, it doesn’t include endless shakes, expensive juicers, or special supplements.
It’s based on science and strategies designed to help you survive in this world of 24/7 food consumption and inactivity.
Weight loss for women is my specialty!
I’ve dedicated my life to understanding what makes women start eating, stop eating and everything in between!
My programs are designed to:
- Create a sustainable way of eating that meets your taste preferences, eating style, food budget and life style.
- Create personalized strategies that help you stop overeating, over portioning, over emphasizing food and places you back in control of your weight.
- Lose weight! I don’t hand out meal plans that promise 30 lbs lost in 30 days but …
I do provide …
Clients with personalized strategies that provide client specific plans for …
- Sustainable meal plans with healthier foods that taste so good you don’t even notice you’re eating less!
- Cravings … squash them with your index finger … really!
- Over portioning … resize your plate without deprivation …
- Eating frenzied environments (offices, movies, dining out, holidays) … how to prevent over the top eating …
- Lack of motivation to start (or continue) a fun way to burn calories and build a stronger body (called exercise!)
- Raiding cupboards and the fridge to cope with everyday life … discover food-free solutions to dealing with stress
Your customized solutions become a way of life, a way of living to create a healthier life (and weight) now and for years to come!
Here’s the first step …
Ask yourself “are you really ready to lose weight?” Are you ready to give 100% to get the results you desire?
If you answered a resounding “yes!” you are the client I love to work with!
You see the world is full of weight loss sabotaging “land mines.” You need an experienced professional to help you navigate these land mines. I truly understand you’re “trying” but the supermarket and the restaurants are trying “even harder” to get you to buy, eat, and buy, eat, and buy again!
Contact me to start. Click here now to sign up for your complimentary “What’s Stopping you from Losing Weight” phone session!
I’ll share the key areas where you can reap the quickest results for weight loss!
No matter where you live, if you have a phone, we can have a session.
Don’t wait another day – you can take charge of your weight!
Start by signing up for your FREE session today! Click here to schedule your session.
PS: Not ready to sign up for a session? I get it. Get to know me better by signing up for my complimentary newsletter “Two Bites Full.” Discover the real story behind the headlines of the latest diet crazes … new product reviews and Dietitian tested recipes too.